Awards are only relevant if they align with the aspirational goals of individuals and organisations.
For 2016 new award categories were added to best represent the full range of activity that occurs in the science and technology sectors in the region, from the work being done by students through to the achievements of established organisations.
THE CATEGORIES FOR THE 2016 TECHNOLOGY VALLEY AWARDS ARE:
- Young Science Achiever (Primary or Intermediate)
- Young Science Achiever (Secondary)
- Outstanding STEMM* Educator (Primary, Intermediate or Secondary)
- Outstanding STEMM* Educator (Tertiary or Community)
- STEMM* Project of the Year
- Emerging Individual
- Outstanding Individual
- Emerging Business of the Year
- Business of the Year
*STEMM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Manufacturing
Brought to you by: